Dear Home Business Entrepreneur,
About 20% of your business success is “what” you do (what you sell, how you sell it, etc) … and the other 80% is mental.
Your mindset–how you THINK about money–is the biggest factor in your long-term financial success.
If you have a healthy financial mindset, then you will effortlessly attract wealth and hold onto it.
For example … you’ve heard the “rags to riches” stories of entrepreneurs who come from nothing and go on to become multi-millionaires.
Most of these entrepreneurs don’t have sky-high IQs, but they do have a “never quit” attitude and a healthy financial mindset.
On the other hand, there are the “riches to rags” stories of lottery winners who win millions of dollars and lose it all in a few short years.
These people think they don’t deserve wealth, so they sabotage themselves.
They wildly spend their money until they return to the same lifestyle they had BEFORE winning the lottery.
In fact … a study by the National Endowment for Financial Education found that 70% of people who win large sums of money end up bankrupt within 7 years!
Some of these stories read like tabloid headlines.
You could be shooting a video like this at the next Prosperity Mindset Summit, but you have to take the first step by signing up.
When you do, you will get everything listed below.
Here’s Exactly What You Get When You Attend
The Prosperity Mindset Summit
Full, 3-Day Prosperity Mindset Summit Event
You and a guest will get access to the full, 3-day Prosperity Mindset Summit event where you will learn directly from some of the top mindset experts in the world. Your access will include live, from-the-stage training and additional printed materials.
Live, In-Person Training & Networking
In addition to live training from the stage, you’ll be able to learn from, and network with, the speakers and other attendees. Outside of the training, you’ll have a chance to hang out with the speakers and attendees at meals, at the bar, and in between sessions. We also may have some other group activities planned (those will be announced before the event.)
Permanent “Prosperity Mindset Summit” Recordings
My staff will be preserving every valuable minute of the summit on tape. Nothing will be lost. After the event, we’ll edit all the video and post it to an online member’s area for you to reference at any time.
P.S. Remember, the Prosperity Mindset Summit is a full, 3-day event where you will learn directly from some of the top Mindset experts on the planet and breakthrough mental roadblocks preventing you from achieving more wealth. Once you experience this “shift” all your fears, stress, and anxiety about money will disappear. You will leave the event transformed, with the ability to naturally attract more wealth (and hold onto it) for the rest of your life.