The financial crisis of 2008 was a stark wakeup call that the global economy is fragile.
Millions of people lost 40% (or more) of the value of their IRAs and 401(k)s in a heartbeat.
The lie that these retirement vehicles are stable was exposed, and the TRUTH was revealed ... that they’re simply legal ways to gamble and that the house always wins.
The scary thing is, the crisis of 2008 was just a speed bump on the way to the “main event.”
According to Michael Maloney–one of the world’s leading experts on market cycles–the real estate, stock, bond, credit, and derivatives bubbles are all close to bursting ... threatening the world economy on a scale never seen before.
Not only that, for the first time in history all of the world’s currencies are fiat currencies at the same time If you aren’t familiar with this concept ...
Governments issue currency–like the U.S. dollar–that is not backed by anything of real value (like gold.) Instead, they simply declare the currency has value, and as long as people believe it does, the economy marches on.
The thing is ... every single fiat currency in history has eventually failed. It’s simply a matter of time. And while I’m not a doomsayer, Maloney could be right ... there may be a major global financial crisis in the next 10 years when all of these factors converge.
And in times of crisis, gold and silver is the safest way to protect your wealth, and the best way to exponentially increase your purchasing power.
Throughout history, precious metals have always been the asset that people return to when the values of their cash, real estate, stocks, and other assets plummet.
This is because of their inherent properties: rarity, durability, fungibility, and portability.
Now, I don’t know about you, but the idea of losing all of my wealth overnight doesn’t sit well with me.
So I’ve prepared by balancing my portfolio with precious metals ... and you should too. The problem is, it’s hard to know where to start:
- How do you find reputable dealers?
- What are the best products to buy?
- How do you avoid scams?
- Where do you store your precious metals?
I had these questions too when I got started, and I struggled to find all the answers in one place ... which is why I decided to create a MOBE event dedicated entirely to precious metals.
I call it the Precious Metals Investing Summit.
For this event, I’ve assembled some of the world’s top experts on precious metals ... trainers who will show you how to invest in gold, silver, and other precious metals the RIGHT way.
Now, I’ve studied this topic but I wouldn’t consider myself an expert.
And precious metals probably aren’t the first thing you think of when you think of MOBE.
But that’s Ok ... because I’ll be bringing in some of top “minds” on precious metals investing on the planet to teach you what THEY know.
You see, MOBE is all about creating and preserving wealth.
And the Precious Metals Investing Summit fits right into that philosophy.
Precious metals should be a MAJOR part of your long-term strategy, and at the event you’ll learn everything you need to know to make that happen.
Here’s What You Will Discover ...
At the Precious Metals Investing Summit, you’ll learn things like:
- The Investment Potential of Gold & Silver: Not only are precious metals an excellent hedge against inflation and economic instability ... they can also be smart investments. If you invested $100,000 in gold in 1999 when it was around $250/oz, it would be worth over $490,000 today! At the Precious Metals Investing Summit, you’ll learn WHEN to buy precious metals to maximize your returns. (Note: It’s never too late! Many experts believe gold and silver prices will continue to rise.)
- The Case for Silver–The People’s Metal: Historically, the ratio of the value of an ounce of silver to an ounce of gold was 16:1. Today it’s around 61:1. Gold usually steals the spotlight, but when this ratio is restored everyone will be talking about silver (and wishing they bought it sooner.) At the Precious Metals Investing Summit, you’ll learn which silver products to buy and which to avoid.
- How to Hold Precious Metals in Your IRA: You’ll learn how to rollover funds from your IRA into a new precious metals IRA and keep your bullion in a private storage vault. By moving funds away from your IRA into gold and silver, you’re protecting your retirement from the whims of the market.
- How to Find Reputable Dealers & What To Buy: Larger, well-respected metals dealers usually have lower prices and better buy-back rates. You’ll learn who the most reputable dealers around the world are and the most popular and recognizable bullion products, including the American Eagle, Canadian Maple Leaf, and Australian Kangaroo.
- The Top 5 Gold & Silver “Scams” of All Time & How To Avoid Them: Unfortunately, wherever there is the potential to make money, you’ll find hucksters. You’ll learn the top 5 scams of all time including the “Bait and Switch,” the “Confiscation Con,” the “Numismatic Hype,” the “Proof Set Rip Off,” and the “Leverage Trap.” Many of these scams involve numismatic–or “collectible” coins–that unscrupulous dealers will try to sell you at inflated prices. You’ll learn all the tricks that dealers use, so you’ll never be cheated.
- How to Spot Fakes: In addition to scams, some dealers will practice outright fraud and sell gold bars that are filled with lead or tungsten on the inside. You’ll learn how to spot these fakes using detectors like the Fisher device, so you’ll always get exactly what you pay for.
- The Truth About Platinum and Palladium: Platinum and palladium can provide solid returns in addition to being a safe-haven investment. These metals are used in everything from catalytic converters to tech products like LCD monitors, hard disk drives, batteries and electrodes. You’ll learn why global manufacturing growth is boosting demand for these metals and how to invest in them.
- How to Safely Store Your Precious Metals: You have to be careful where you store your precious metals. There have been cases where vaults have gone out of business and raided their clients’ gold and silver. At the event, we’ll give you a list of the most secure, reputable vaults around the world, and also tell you where to find quality home safes.
- Creating Your Personal Investment Plan: Some experts recommend that your portfolio should contain as much as 50% to 70% precious metals, with more conservative advisors recommending 5% to 10%. It all depends on your specific situation. At the Precious Metals Investing Summit, you’ll learn how to develop your personal plan and implement it quickly.
- [ADVANCED] Mining Stocks & Other Investments: You can leverage metals with mining stocks, including large cap stocks that can offer more safety and less risk than junior mining stocks. At the event, you’ll learn several advanced investment strategies like this that are related to precious metals.
Note: Keep in mind that event content is subject to change. It’s not uncommon for a speaker to discover an amazing technique in the weeks before an event and put that ahead of their previously planned content.
Now, we’ll be covering a LOT of content at the Precious Metals Investing Summit but I want to you to understand that many of these methods can be done “passively” or with very little work or effort on your part.
That’s right ...
Precious Metals Preserve Your Wealth &
Can Be Managed With Very Little Work or Effort
Precious metals are largely “set it and forget it” investments.
After you find a dealer you like, and go through the buying and storage process once, all future transactions should be fairly easy.
And unlike stocks, you don’t have to slave over charts or obsessively track prices.
You’re buying gold and silver as a safe-haven asset—a way to grow and preserve your wealth over the long-term.
So ... not only are precious metals one of the SAFEST investments you can make, they’re also one of the EASIEST.
And at the Precious Metals Investing Summit, you’ll get all the information you need to quickly and painlessly invest in precious metals.
But that’s not all ...
While a big part of the Precious Metals Investing Summit is about training ... it’s also about relaxing, networking, and having fun.
Like all MOBE events, the Precious Metals Investing Summit will be both informative and fun.
We will have a ton of opportunities for you to network and hang out at group meals, at the resort bars, and in between sessions.
You’ll have the chance to meet the speakers–all successful investors–and “pick their brains” 1-on-1 or in small groups.
This type of networking is invaluable, and could open up doors that you didn’t even know existed.
These trainers know more about precious metals than almost anyone else on the planet, but their knowledge is not limited to just precious metals.
You might get a great stock tip, or discover another lucrative investment strategy ... the possibilities are endless.
On top of that, you’ll be able to meet and bond with your fellow attendees. I’ve met some of the coolest, friendliest people I know at MOBE events, and I love watching attendees become close friends and reconnect at future events.
Just listen to how much fun some of our past attendees have had ...
You could be shooting a video like this at the next Precious Metals Investing Summit, but you have to take the first step by signing up.
When you do, you will get everything listed below.
Here’s Exactly What You Get When You Attend The Precious Metals Investing Summit
Full, 3-Day Precious Metals Investing Summit Event
You and a guest will get access to the full, 3-day Precious Metals Investing Summit event where you will learn directly from some of the top precious metals investors in the world. Your access will include live, from-the-stage training and additional printed materials.
Live, In-Person Training & Networking
Outside of the training, you’ll have a chance to hang out with the speakers and attendees at meals, at the bar, and in between sessions. We also may have some other group activities planned (those will be announced before the event.)
Permanent “Precious Metals Investing Summit” Recordings
My staff will be recording the entire event, and preserving every valuable minute. Nothing will be lost, and everything will be captured on tape for you to revisit at your convenience. After the event, we’ll edit all the video and post it to an online member’s area for you.
An Irresistible Offer ...
Now, the value of everything here is easily $10,000 (or more.)
Other companies charge $10,000 for similar events that don’t provide HALF as much as value as the Precious Metals Investing Summit.
But, with that said ... I know that $10,000 is a big investment.
And I don’t want money to get in the way of you attending.
So, I won’t charge you $10,000.
Or even HALF of that ... $5,000.
Your one-time investment for the Precious Metals Investing Summit is just:
Now ... $2,997 is really NOTHING compared to the massive value you get.
With the Precious Metals Investing Summit, you’re getting live, in-person training from some of the top experts in the world on precious metals.
If implemented correctly, these strategies could do more for your long-term wealth than anything else you ever do.
Just ONE of these strategies could:
- Bring you $100,000 (or more) in returns over the next 5 to 10 years.
- Protect everything you’ve worked for your entire life.
- Exponentially increase your purchasing power after a financial crisis.
Any of these results would be worth MANY times your small investment today.
There’s just one catch ...
Spots are limited.
We can only accept a certain number of attendees at each Precious Metals Investing Summit in order to keep it intimate and exclusive.
Reserve your seat now below to claim your spot before it’s gone.
P.S. Remember, the Precious Metals Investing Summit is a full, 3-day event where you will learn how to grow and preserve your wealth through the power of gold, silver, and other precious metals. You’ll learn directly from some of the top precious metals experts on the planet about everything from finding reputable dealers to creating your personal investment plan. In short, you’ll learn how to grow your wealth, while protecting your family and retirement from the next financial crisis.