- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords
- Run pay-per-click campaigns and Adjust PPC campaigns as needed.
- Improve a company’s organic search results by doing On-site and Off-site strategies.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords and Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO and The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to advanced SEO strategy
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- Keep updated with latest Google Algorithm such as Google Hummingbird, Google Mobile Friendly Update, Google Panda Update, Google Penguin Update, Google Pigeon Update, Google Payday Update, Google Pirate Update, Google EMD (Exact Match Domain) Update.
- Proven track record of at least 5-year experience working on Internet marketing, SEO and SEM.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools. Experience with Google report is desirable.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies;
- High level of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation.
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
How To Apply
• Make a video, put it on YouTube (you can set it as ‘private’), and send it to us through your application form.
• In the video explain why you’re a good fit for this role, and why you want to come work with MOBE. Please list any relevant experience you have.
TIP: The videos that get our attention are the ones where we can tell you’ve genuinely tried to put your best foot forwards. We want to see you sell us on why you’re the best person for the role, and why we absolutely need to have you on our team right now. Good luck!
Thank you for your application and I look forward to speaking with you soon,