Work From Home, Choose Your Own Hours And Enjoy Steady Cash-flow While Building Your MOBE Business!
From the desk of Matt Lloyd MOBE HQ, Kuala Lumpur
How would you like to work just a few hours a day from the comfort of your home, get paid good cash, and then take the rest of the day off?
If you’re looking for a way to earn a steady income while you get your business off the ground—I have a very exciting opportunity for you.
I’m looking for Traffic Coaches—people who know one or more traffic methods well—and want to help new MOBE affiliates get started with their first traffic campaigns (while getting paid well for their time).
Back in 2008 when I started trying to make money online, I struggled for some time. I was like many people: I made a commission here and there, but there was no consistency in my income. It was always a roller-coaster ride.
I knew plenty about generating traffic—I had invested in a lot of courses, and set up some traffic campaigns, but my business was not yet at the stage of providing a full time income.
So if you’re like I was—knowledgeable on traffic generation with some proven results—you might be interested in earning some extra money as a part-time MOBE traffic coach.
If this role had been available to me in 2008, I would have jumped at it. The extra money would have gone right back into my own traffic campaigns, and I would have scaled my revenue much, much faster.
You now have this opportunity with the Traffic Coach role.
Here’s What This Role Will Look Like
- You’ll be provided with an online calendar, and you can choose which time blocks you’ll be available for each day. The minimum you’ll need to do per day is 4 x 30 minute sessions—and you’re welcome to do more if you wish. There is certainly no shortage of clients waiting to be coached.
- Your sessions will be conducted over Skype, and you can share your screen with your client and guide them through the lesson.
- We can provide ideas for lesson plans, or you can come up with your own if you prefer. The important thing is to make sure your client gets value for money—and gets results!
The best part is—you will be able to earn a steady income, and build your MOBE business at the same time. You’ll receive a set hourly rate, and you’ll have the chance to make commissions on various MOBE programs you recommend.
This is ideal for those with traffic knowledge but without the budget to implement your strategies.
This Role Suits You If You Are
- Experienced in one or more ways of generating traffic. You don’t need to be a master of every traffic generation method there is—you only need to know how to drive traffic in one or two ways. In fact we’re looking to recruit Traffic Specialists—people who are very strong in one or two areas of traffic generation. If this is you—we are interested in hearing from you.
- 100% reliable and punctual. You’ll be given free reign over the hours you work—but you must work the hours you commit to, and always be on time for every appointment.
- Patient! The vast majority of students you will have will be fairly new to the internet, and some may have not gotten started online at all. They won’t be as tech-savvy as you and will need time to adjust. This role will test your patience—but coaches who are able to explain things clearly and help their clients understand new concepts, soon discover just how rewarding this opportunity can be.
- Friendly and able to get along with anyone. You’ll be working with men and women of all ages, education levels, backgrounds, people speaking English as a second language, you need to be able to get along with just about anyone.
- A person of the utmost integrity! I don’t need to tell you that we are entrusting you with our valued clients, and although I realize you would never promote a non-MOBE offer to them, it still needs to be mentioned at this stage.
- Self-organized. This ties in with the integrity point above—you will be responsible for recording your own hours and how much you are to be paid, so it’s important that we are able to trust you.
This role would be perfect for Titanium or Platinum members. If you’re fully positioned in MOBE—we want to hear from you. You’ve traveled the path that others want to go down—and we need your experience to help guide our newer members through their first traffic campaigns.
If you have the knowledge and experience in generating traffic, but you haven’t been able to turn this knowledge into a full-time income, you should be very excited about this position.
And for those with some experience in sales—you will do well in this role. Aside from the set hourly rate you’ll be getting, there will also be ample opportunities to recommend relevant packages and services to your clients, and get a commission. Many of our coaches enjoy incomes of $5000 per month or even more:
- While working from the comfort of their own homes
- While working part-time hours around family activities
- While choosing the hours they work and the hours they don’t work
- While enjoying a steady income plus commissions
How Much Does This Actually Role Pay?
MOBE looks after staff very well financially and you will receive a flat rate for each 30 minute block of coaching you perform. So you will start getting cash-flow virtually straight away.
As I mentioned above, you will also be eligible for commissions on the sales of related packages and services as well—this is a real incentive to ensure your clients get the services they need, and you get a commission.
“Sounds Great Matt—How Do I Apply?”
• Make a video, put it on YouTube (you can set it as ‘private’), and send it to us through your application form.
• In the video explain why you’re a good fit for this role, and why you want to come work with MOBE. Please list any relevant experience you have.
TIP: The videos that get our attention are the ones where we can tell you’ve genuinely tried to put your best foot forwards. We want to see you sell us on why you’re the best person for the role, and why we absolutely need to have you on our team right now. Good luck!
Thank you for your application and I look forward to speaking with you soon,