What You’re Responsible For:
• Writing the majority of the emails that get sent to MOBE clients and affiliates
• Writing sales letters and sales videos for different offers
• Working with others to optimize current sales funnels we have
• Coming up with new promotions to motivate clients to buy
• Excellent English (both spoken and written)
• At least 4 years experience of writing sales copy full time
• Email marketing in any of the ‘make money’ niches, with a strong ability to write story based copy
• You’ve written sales video scripts for different ‘make money online’ offers
• You’ve done some face to face sales (ideally where it was heavily commission based)
• You’ve done sales webinars before (not required, but preferred)
A Typical Day May Look Like This:
You get into the office at 10am. The CEO meets with you briefly to tell you about a new affiliate contest that is being launched. A contest blog post is needed to get them excited to promote, and to present all the prizes.
Also, the affiliates are going to need email swipe copy to promote the new offer. We need to get 3 of these done quickly, so you spend the next 2 hours working on them.
We need to hire a new virtual assistant to the CFO, and HR send over a job description they’ve written to be polished up, and better sell the role.
You then write a broadcast email to the main email list. This email will go to over 200,000 people. The CEO and you speak on the phone for 10 minutes, where he recounts a story which can be used to sell this new offer, and you take notes.
You then spend the next 90 minutes writing the email and setting it up in our main email autoresponder account, for the CEO to give feedback on, approve, and send out.
You then start working on a new sales webinar that the CEO is doing that night. There’s not enough time to do this task properly, so you just need to make sure the main points are emphasized. You are putting together the outline on 15 different keynote slides, and the CEO will fill in the rest.
How To Apply
• Make a video, put it on YouTube (you can set it as ‘private’), and send it to us through your application form.
• In the video explain why you’re a good fit for this role, and why you want to come work with MOBE. Please list any relevant experience you have.
TIP: The videos that get our attention are the ones where we can tell you’ve genuinely tried to put your best foot forwards. We want to see you sell us on why you’re the best person for the role, and why we absolutely need to have you on our team right now. Good luck!
Thank you for your application and I look forward to speaking with you soon,