This critical person will live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and have native/fluent English communication skills. Current affiliates strongly encouraged to apply.
General information about this role along with a special video from one of our million dollar team members can be found HERE.
Day to day interactions with Affiliates; Expediting solutions to affiliate concerns; Promotion and management of affiliate contests; Promotion of management of weekly affiliate webinars, and Create new partner contests and post results of previous partner contests on the Partner blog.
• Host the Elite Earners Webinar each week
• Reach out to the top 100 partners 1-on-1 (ideally by calling them on the phone, and email / Facebook message them)
• Provide Leader Board updates daily during major contests
• Test out new funnels with tech to ensure tracking is working perfectly and any issues with affiliate tools (like links not working, pages loading slow) get reported to tech and fixed
• EPCs for different affiliates monitored
• Respond to affiliates who claim sales are missing or that their reporting stats are not working
• Update affiliates of major announcement (e.g. new offer they can promote, change to commission structure)
• Provide training to partners to help increase sales
• Feed information of top affiliates to Inner Circle content role (so we can get articles for the newsletter from them) as well to the ‘Elite Earners’ role for webinar interviews.
What You Are Responsible For:
• Writing weekly affiliate emails
• Producing a weekly Ask Matt Lloyd episode
• Tracking issues-investigating
• Weekly webinars-the affiliate announcement webinar
• Wrie swipe and banner ad copy
• VIP support for top 50 affiliates (including getting swipe with their links, custom reporting, etc)
• Weekly reporting of affiliate activity, as well as daily reporting (eg traffic volume, leads, sales)
• MOBE Milestone tracking, preparing of scripts (eg pronunciation of names, the affiliates back story, positioning level, traffic methods, time in program)
• MOBE ring tracking
• MOBE Motors program (getting more people to get the car)
• Making sure contest prizes get paid out
• Coming up with new contests
• Daily updates in the Skype groups for top affiliates (and monitoring that new people are being added there)
• Daily recruiting webinar: making sure it gets done, that people promote
• Engaging the affiliates to promote new IMF’s, and keeping them updated on the schedule
• Attending key Super Charge Summit events
• Helping to handle complaints / refund requests on bigger ticket items
• Overseeing the launch of new offers
• Scheduling, coordinating top earning affiliates to speak at key events (Super Charges, Masterminds, etc.)
• MOBE Inspiration calls (and including in the emails and key Facebook groups)
• Helping Diamond affiliates with costuming their funnel, what they need, etc.
How To Apply
• Make a video, put it on YouTube (you can set it as ‘private’), and send it to us through your application form.
• In the video explain why you’re a good fit for this role, and why you want to come work with MOBE. Please list any relevant experience you have.
TIP: The videos that get our attention are the ones where we can tell you’ve genuinely tried to put your best foot forwards. We want to see you sell us on why you’re the best person for the role, and why we absolutely need to have you on our team right now. Good luck!
Thank you for your application and I look forward to speaking with you soon,